I’m 20 and I Don’t Have Armpit Hairs Forever Because of This Cosmetic Clinic

Every month, I always have to deal with the pain of the hot wax perching on my armpits to remove unwanted hairs though unseen from everyone. Since I usually wear sleeveless tops, this activity is very important to me despite the pain it’s causing me. Although, I have tried to remove them by myself through the use of tweezers but it consumes so much time leaving my errands undone. I thought to myself, “Can this monthly beautifier be painless and have my hairs under permanently gone?” because who doesn’t want to be beautiful without being in pain, right? This actually compelled me to search online on other methods on how to remove body hairs permanently besides Laser Hair Removal (because this is too pricey for me). This is where I found out about IPL Hair Removal.

Unlike Laser Hair Removal, IPL hair removal make use of intense pulsed light at a certain wavelength that specifically targets melanin which is the dark pigments in the hair follicle. This eventually destroys the hair follicle and remove stubborn hairs in every part of your body without being in pain.

Fascinated with the idea of the process and how cheap it is compared to the famous laser method, I checked further where I can avail this method and saw that one of the cosmetic clinic in Singapore, Lux Aesthetics. They specializes in this kind of method but also offers cellulite treatment. Here in Singapore, there are a wide variety of cosmetic clinics but I am amazed how different Lux Aesthetics is compared to others when it comes to their rates. Besides under arms, they also conduct IPL hair removal treatment to other parts of the body such as bikini line, legs, upper lip and face.

Another month came fast so as the hairs under my arms, but this time, I tried removing it with Lux Aesthetics. The staffs were really accommodating and encouraging, most especially to first timers like me. My hairs were too long so they trimmed it first before applying a layer of cool gel and start the treatment.

It was really quick and I felt no ounce of pain compared to my monthly waxing experience. I wasn’t able to see the results that same day and it took some weeks. I was set for another session every after two weeks up until I completed the 8 sessions for permanent hair reduction.

Going to the clinic gets more exciting every session because I can really feel the change coming from within. The hair that my armpits produce are fewer than usual and what freaked me out is that my under arms became whiter. The therapists said that compared to other countries, skin tightening here in Singapore is one of the side effects of IPL hair removal treatment because the pulsed light destroys the path of melanin that eventually brightens the skin tone and reduces the production of hairs which makes their services cut above the rest.

More than the pain-free beauty attainment, my favorite part of the experience is it has no downtime! After the session, I experienced no swelling or redness unlike before and I can easily finish the errands I left at home. Although, the therapists disclaimed that our bodies differ in ways and said that some people who experiences otherwise which is a normal reaction of the body.

Singapore can offer you variants of waxing salon, but there’s only few that can give you the promising results without hurting you. Check Lux Aesthetics today!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Reasons to Buy Second Hand Bags Online

What to Expect from Pest Control Services